I'm still editing the layout of my blog and had been exploring HTML to upgrade the interface of my blog. As a HTML newbie, it would take some time for me to present a blog that is up to my satisfaction.
Nevertheless, continue to expect more reviews of K-Dramas as I will post more of them. For the time being, I will post a lot on Dramas since I'm in "drama" mode
Sneak Peek of Korean Drama Reviews for this month:
1. The King of Dramas (Hangul: 드라마의 제왕; Hanja: 電視劇帝王) -- [Complete]
- 18 episodes
- Starring Kim Myung-min, Jung Ryeo-won and Choi Siwon of Super Junior.
- It is a satirical dramedy about what goes on behind the scenes in making a TV drama.
- It aired on Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) from November 5, 2012 to January 8, 2013 Source: Wikipedia
2. Queen InHyun's Man
- 16 episodes
- fantasy-romance-action-historical drama television series, starring Ji Hyun-woo and Yoo In-na.
- The story centers around obscure actress who falls in love witha time-traveling scholar from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) who jumps 300 years into the future to the 21st century.
- It was broadcast on cable channel tvN from April 18 to June 7, 2012. Source : Wikipedia


0 comments:
Post a Comment