List of Korean Dramas Watched...and still watching

List of Korean Dramas I had watched since 2011 by sequence. I follow Korea's broadcast schedule to know the latest drama, you can check it here (from wiki-addicts).
* Pictures uploaded can be use as desktop wallpaper too.
2011, 2012, 2013

1. You're Beautiful


2. My Lovely Sam Soon/ My Name is Kim Sam Soon


3.Princess Hours/ Goong


4. Three Dads One Mom


5.Witch Yoo Hee


6. Coffee Prince


7. Dream High


8.Dream High 2 



9.Playful Kiss/Naughty Kiss/ Mischievous Kiss (including YouTube special)


10.You've Fallen for Me/ Heartstrings  




11. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

12. Feast of the Gods


13. The Moon that Embraces the Sun 



14. Mary Stayed Out All Night/ Marry Me Mary


15. Dong Yi --> top must watch drama, contain clever schemes and hilarious Lee Kwang Su


16. Lie to Me


17. Love Rain


18. Boys Over Flowers

19. City Hunter

20. Baker King, Kim Tak Gu


21. My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tail Fox


22. Rooftop Prince

23. To the Beautiful You --> Most Disappointing drama ever watched, poor story-line

24. Sungkyunkwan Scandal

25.Faith, the Great Doctor

26. Flower by Next Door


27. Iris

28. Personal Taste


29. Queen In Hyun's Man

30. The King of Dramas

31. The Heirs --> now watching

32. Marry Him if You Dare (still watching)


Of course, there are still a lot that I have not watch yet, I mean, how could we finish watching them right? But one thing is for sure, this list will continue. The reviews will start from Queen In Hyun's Man onwards.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Young and vibrant, I love of all things that are Beautiful. click intro